I had a chance to catch up with Rock M Nation writer Sam Snelling on Episode 117 of Marching to Madness.
Sam does an outstanding job of covering Missouri basketball, and after several years of trying to find something positive to talk about, he’s finding himself with plenty of positive news these days.
Topics of discussion in this podcast include:
- Cuonzo Martin’s ability to dramatically change the foundation of the Mizzou program
- How fans are responding to the plethora of positive developments
- The team’s Top 10 recruiting class and how players like Jeremiah Tilmon and Blake Harris will fit into the rotation
- What the season may hold for the returning nucleus of Jordan Barnett, Kevin Puryear, and Terrence Phillips
- The Michael Porter Jr. affect and what it means for the Tigers’ expected rise up the SEC ladder
- So much more
Few people have as much knowledge as Sam does when it comes to Missouri hoops, so this is a must-listen.
There’s no doubt that the Tigers are going to have a unique product on the court next season, and now it’s just a matter of seeing how the chemistry develops between all the talent on the floor.
I host both the Marching to Madness and Southeast Hoops podcasts. All Southeast Hoops podcast episodes will be on the website, and specific SEC-related Marching to Madness episodes will be placed here for your listening pleasure.