In today’s episode of the Southeast Hoops podcast, I share our recent interview with South Carolina head coach Frank Martin.
Topics of discussion include:
- How the energy of the program has changed since the Final Four run
- What Chris Silva and Maik Kotsar need to do to elevate their game even further
- How the NCAA Tournament experience will help Rakym Felder and Hassani Gravett going forward
- The team’s new transfers and how they will factor into the rotation
- Bob Huggins’ impact on Martin’s career and coaching philosophy
- So much more
This was an outstanding discussion with one of the best coaches in the game today.
Be sure to subscribe to the Southeast Hoops podcast on iTunes so that you never miss a single episode.
Have thoughts on today’s episode? Hit me up on Twitter @theblakelovell.